A well established multinational geospatial Company located in Kemang requires a Metrics Analyst
Responsible for preparing reports and analysis of production activities and performance in the company :
1. Individuals with a statistical, mathematical or related education background are preferable. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
2. Candidates should have good capability in English, be “hands on” and be able to produce under pressure to tight deadlines
3. An extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required as well as working knowledge of Database and Microsoft Office Suite. VBA scripting language will be considered an asset
4. Demonstrate the ability to assemble, calculate, and to present of data in a graphical format as well as good analytical skills are necessary
5. Possess good communication skills, independent, eager to learn and with high personal standard
The primary responsibilities involve providing and analyzing performance metrics for the Production staff. Will work closely with production Supervisor and Team Leaders to provide weekly performance metrics as well as to ensure that accurate Monthly Performance Management Reports are provided on a timely basis. Must understand corporate requirements, communicate effectively and be able to work independently.
The Company offers a competitive compensation package which includes Medical, Jamsostek, Meal and Travel allowances.
This position will report to the Metrics Team Leader
The application letter should be in English, and please send your email to Job4anypost@gmail.com
Before 4 Maret 2013